Innovation Therapy offers healthcare based on the principle that the brain governs optimum function of all body systems through its neurological circuit. Electrical and chemical signals go back and forth between your brain and the body. These signals can “break down” due to stress from infection, trauma, emotions, toxins, injury, viruses etc. Symptoms (i.e. back pain, headaches, sleeping issues, learning problems etc.) will arise due to the signal “break down”. Muscle testing is used to identify the “break down” causing your symptoms. Once the signal breakdowns have been found, they can be corrected by making the brain aware of them through a process known as “integration”. This begins a cascade of neurological events which result in the restoration of normal signalling and therefore no more symptoms and optimal health.
Innovation Therapy may help with the following:
- Spinal problems and cranial/sacral imbalances without manipulations
- May help to eliminate lingering viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Muscle tightness and weakness
- May assist to systematically improve the functions of the liver, pancreas, kidneys and all other organs and glands
- Helps the body optimize its immune system function, with positive results.
- Aims to provide a range of soft tissue therapies to address pain and discomfort and improve body movement
- May improve emotional wellbeing
- Aims to assist in children with learning difficulties
- And much more………
Innovation Therapy Ballarat: 209a Doveton St South, Ballarat (Ballarat Osteopathic Clinic).
Innovation Therapy Bacchus Marsh: 49 Gisborne Rd, Bacchus Marsh ( The Integrated Therapy Centre). Please note that Bacchus Marsh Clinic is the First Monday of each Month.